This summer, speedrunning group TeamBN will be hosting their eighth bi-annual marathon: the TeamBN Summer Showcase 2017. Tune in to see each of the Battle Network and Star Force games being completed at breakneck pace, as well as catch up on recent developments with various community events and projects.
The new marathon will start on June 16th, 2017, at 1:00 AM UTC / 6:00 PM PDT / 9:00 PM EDT / 3:00 AM CEST / 10:00 AM JST. It will run for just under 2 days. As usual, you’ll be able to catch stream on TeamBN’s Twitch channel. The marathon is still a ways off, but don’t worry — we’ll remind you once we get closer to the date.
The exact schedule is not set in stone yet, but TeamBN have revealed the list of games being played. Fan games showcased this time include MMBN Chrono X, MMBN 3D, Shanghai EXE and MMBN Project Genesis, as well as MMBN-inspired indie games Tri Wing and EndCycle. You’ll also be able to see the Battle Chip Gate, a Japan-exclusive peripheral that connects to the games, in action with demoes and runs for BN5 and BN6. Additionally, get a taste of competitive MMBN multiplayer with an N1GP Exhibition Match!
Here’s the full list of games announced; check back later for the full schedule.
- Mega Man Battle Network 1
- Mega Man Battle Network 2
- Mega Man Battle Network 3
- Mega Man Battle Network 4
- Rockman EXE 4.5: Real Operation
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 (+ Progress Chip Gate demo)
- Rockman EXE 6 (with Beast Link Gate)
- Mega Man Star Force 1
- Mega Man Star Force 2
- Mega Man Star Force 3
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge (+ BCC plays BCC)
- Mega Man Network Transmission
- Rockman EXE WS
- Mega Man Battle Network Chrono X (+ Q & A)
- Mega Man Battle Network 3D (+ Q & A)
- Mega Man Project Genesis (+ Q & A)
- Shanghai EXE: Genso Network
- Tri Wing (+ Q & A)
- EndCycle (+ Q & A)
- N1 Grand Prix (exhibition match)